I miss mugs. Nothing like a nicely patterned, warm mug to make writing essays that little bit wee less stressful. Not much, but you can at least have a proper cuppa…
Lies. As a British person you only drink tea out of teacups. With saucers. And little spoons. And I mean the spindly delicate teacups not the sturdy ones. With roses on them. Tudor roses.
How are your papers going? I think mine have driven me a bit crazy.
- a-drink-with-jam-and-bread reblogged this from crystalmir
- theplottingnightjar likes this
- chainocommand reblogged this from crystalmir and added:
- crystalmir reblogged this from chainocommand and added:
- aefled reblogged this from crystalmir and added:
- aefled likes this
- chainocommand posted this