I miss mugs. Nothing like a nicely patterned, warm mug to make writing essays that little bit wee less stressful. Not much, but you can at least have a proper cuppa…
Lies. As a British person you only drink tea out of…
She really does sit like a bloke. It’s hilarious.
And I call BS on high tea at 4pm. Everyone knows you drink tea straight out of the kettle at 4am on deadline day.
You two are ruining all my stereotypes. Next you’re going to tell me that you don’t embroider or go to balls.
If we have time we should totally swap papers. How long is yours going to be?
- a-drink-with-jam-and-bread reblogged this from crystalmir
- theplottingnightjar likes this
- chainocommand reblogged this from crystalmir and added:
- crystalmir reblogged this from chainocommand and added:
- aefled reblogged this from crystalmir and added:
- aefled likes this
- chainocommand posted this